[Cartoweb-users] "alt" and "title" parameters of toolbar images

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Mar 29 04:36:26 EST 2007

well, this may be problematic
the toolbar button are generated dynamically via the toolbar.tpl file

alt="{$tool->id}" title="{t}{$tool->id}{/t}"

and there is no real easy or nice way to define a smarty array in the
template (at least none that I know)
so the easiest would be to add some ugly list of {if} {elseif} {/if} clauses
for exemple:
alt="{if $tool->id == 'zoomin'}Zoom In{elseif $tool->id == 'zoomout'}Zoom
Out{elseif $tool->id == 'full_extent'}Full Extent{/if}"

it would be more efficient with the language translation system