[Cartoweb-users] distance and surface tools

Ian Lawrence irlawrence at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:36:38 EST 2007

Hi
It is in the file statictool.ini which is in (you may need to copy or
create this file if it is not in this folder
/var/www/cartoweb3/projects/my_project/client_conf/statictools.ini

i put this in it:
; use negative weights to disable some statictools
weightDistance = -80
weightSurface = -81

and then I recompiled like this:

root at zionmainframe:/var/www/cartoweb3# php cw3setup.php --install
--base-url http://127.0.0.1/cartweb3

have a good weekend too !
[]'s
Ian