[Cartoweb-users] An error has occured. Press OK to reload thisapplication

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed May 2 03:15:33 EDT 2007

Hi
when the error occured, you should see a warning box appear telling you an
error occured and asking you if you want to display the error or not.
clic on the yes button to display the error message (the server error
message, not the simple notice in the JSTraceDebugger window)

let us know what is the server error message