[Cartoweb-users] Help:Basic routing

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 3 06:57:45 EDT 2007

Hi Andreas

I dont know much about the routing functionnality and im a bit short of time
to investigate more at the moment but I will try to help you

if you tried to install the demoPlugin project and suceded to have the
rooting demo working, simply use is as an example.

you can find more details about routing there:
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.install.html#user.install.demo.details

sorry if I cant me more precise