[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] Problems with new Project

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 3 09:22:15 EDT 2007

hi

Im glad it is working now

I just would like to add a general comment,
when duplicating an existing project, dont forget to also rename the folder
in /your_project/server_conf/your_project
also, if you dont modify the mapId = sampleProject (for example) in the
client.ini file, the data used will still be the one on the original
sampleProject project and not the ones in the newly duplicated project