[Cartoweb-users] Re: [Cartoweb-dev] Problems with new Project

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu May 3 09:34:32 EDT 2007

if you are on windows, dont forget to make a cw3setup --install, so all
folders and files are generated correctly

and dont forget, to clear the session for a project without redirector,
doing a simple client.php?reset_session will not work, you must do a
client.php?project=yournewprojectname&reset_session