[Cartoweb-users] Wrong measurement unit

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon May 7 06:29:39 EDT 2007

the "factor" value seems to be set in ClientLocation.php, function
renderFormPrepare

it is set as follow
        $scaleUnitLimit = $this->getConfig()->scaleUnitLimit;
        if ($scaleUnitLimit && $this->locationResult->scale >=
$scaleUnitLimit)
            $factor = 1000;
        else $factor = 1;

scaleUnitLimit is get from location.ini
then a comparaison is done between the scaleUnitLimit and the current scale
of the view.

did you try to change the scaleUnitLimit value in location.ini ?