[Cartoweb-users] Problem with queryByRect

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:14:11 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I'm using :

MapServer version 4.8.3
Linux Red Hat

I ve got a problem with the queryByRect method. When i perform a queryByRect
operation the result is an empty web page. This is my script :

                          //Extent du SPC choisi
                          $map->setExtent($xmin, $ymin, $xmax,
$ymax);

                          print_r($rect);

                          //Choix du format area-map

$map->selectOutputFormat("imagemap");

                          //Choix du layer Query
                          $Layer = $map->getLayerByName('stations');

                          $Layer->queryByRect($map->extent);

                           //Execution du script
                          $xycoord=$map->processquerytemplate( array(),
false );

                          print_r($xycoord);

It works fine in Windows but when i put it on Linux it gives me an empty
page.

Thanks for any help !

PD: Sorry for my english