[Cartoweb-users] calling id_recenter from search plugin

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Thu May 10 04:44:33 EDT 2007

hi,

the mapserver 4.10.1 is working correctly, so the 4.10.2 has to be correct as
well.

If you install the new release of mapserver, you can upgrade cartoweb to a new
realease if needed. If you try to modify some files (your second solution)
the problem will come back as soon as you will upgrade cw3.

Y.

Yves Jacolin
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org