[Cartoweb-users] PDF export with custom fields

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu May 10 07:54:28 EDT 2007

Hello,

add the new inputs into the HTML template just as it's done for pdfTitle
and pdfNote (see exportPdf/templates/form.tpl).
The naming convention for the new form inputs is:
- capitalize the first letter of the field name
- add the prefix "pdf" in front of it
For instance:
title => pdfTitle
note => pdfNote