[Cartoweb-users] Map image not updated in IE

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Tue May 15 03:54:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

I just tested a Cartoweb project (Ajax mode) with IE 6 and IE 7 and
encountered the following problem: In some situations the map image is
not updated in the browser window even though it has been generated on
the server. The client shows the "Loading message ..." for ever. If
another reload of the map image (not the whole page) is triggered, the
image is updated.

I would like to know if someone has an explanation for this.
In order to track this down, I would also like to know, where the image
is updated in the JavaScript code, because I can not find it.

Regards,
Dirk