[Fwd: Re: [Cartoweb-users] Map image not updated in IE]

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Tue May 15 09:18:54 EDT 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Cartoweb-users] Map image not updated in IE
Date: 	Tue, 15 May 2007 15:00:06 +0200
From: 	Dirk Jesko <ml.dje at geocontent.de>
To: 	Damien Corpataux <damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com>
<46496ACD.7000406 at camptocamp.com>

Hello Damien,

thanks. I found it. I used div-elements with style "table-cell,
"table-row", etc. instead of "block" for formatting the layer tree. This
works in Firefox, but IE does not know the table styles, as I just found
out. So I got an error when updating the style. Unfortunately, this
error was not displayed. The script just quit. I changed the formatting
to "normal" tables and it works.

Regards,
Dirk