[Cartoweb-users] Initial Map State Issues

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 06:09:20 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to configure the Initial Map State for my project to display
several layers by default. To do this I have configured my project.ini with:
mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.layers.Administrative.unfolded = true

and in my client.ini.in with:
initialMapStateId = default

where 'Administrative' refers to a LayerGroup (including individual layers)
as defined in my layers.ini with:
layers.Administrative.className = LayerGroup
layers.Administrative.children =  lpa_broads, 10kindex, 50kindex, 250kindex,
babound
layers.Administrative.rendering = tree
layers.Administrative.label = Administrative Areas

This doesn't work so can anyone see what i'm missing?

Also i set the mapSizesDefault in images.ini with:
mapSizesActive = true
mapSizesDefault = 2

mapSizes.2.label = 860x600
mapSizes.2.width = 860
mapSizes.2.height = 600

This also does not work! What am i doing wrong please?

Many thanks for your time