[Cartoweb-users] Empty browser cache and reset cartoweb NOT working!

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 12:21:36 EDT 2007

Hi

To demonstrate the problems with resetting a project to see the changes i
have made i removed all layers from the MAP file and the 'layers.ini' as
well as any reference to layers in <project>.ini

I followed this up with:
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3>php cw3setup.php --install --base-url
http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/ --profile development --project <my
project name>
C:\wamp\www\cartoweb3>php cw3setup.php --clean

I then emptied my browser's cache with F5, Reset Cartoweb (and even tried
restarting all WAMP5 services) and still it displays all of my old layers in
the legend under the Theme tab!!!

Surely these should not be present? How can i reset my cartoweb project and
ensure 100% that what i see on screen is not in any way related to previous
versions of my mapfile?

This is important because its very difficult to develop a mapping interface
when your not sure your changes are being reflected on-screen.

Your help is appreciated.