[Cartoweb-users] Help :Search pluginError

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Fri May 18 11:28:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

you have to make sure that the javascript part of the plugin
(search.ajax.js) is included.

Make sure you have a line like above in
/templates/cartoclient_ajaxHeader.tpl:
  {if $search_active|default:''}<script type="text/javascript" src="{r
type=js plugin=search}Search.ajax.js{/r}"></script>{/if}

If you do, here is a possible cause:
your cartoclient.tpl is too old: it includes ajax related script in the
head instead of doing a smarty-include: {inlude
file="cartoclient_ajaxHeader.tpl"}. If this is the case, use the
cartoclient_ajaxHeader.tpl:
- take an up-to-date cartoclient.tpl and see where to remove ajax
scripts inclusion, and place the smarty {include} instead.

Hope this helps,
Damien

MUTOTA wrote:
> Hallo List!
>
> I am getting an error when clicking on the search button
>
> Error:
>
> AjaxHandler.doAction(): object AjaxPlugins.Search not found.
>
> In have comfirmed -I have loaded the search.ini and  all ather neccessary
> codes in the cartoclient.tpl
>
> I moved to cvs version. before that the search function was working
> what could be the possiblity of causing  the error?Pleas help
>
> Thanx in advence
>
> Best regards,
> Andreas Mtota

Camptocamp SA