[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.4 release

Olivier Courtin olivier.courtin at camptocamp.com
Fri May 25 05:24:16 EDT 2007

Quoting frequens <frequens at gmail.com>:

Hi,

> Would the developers be willing to share with the list the approximate
> release date of the Cartoweb 3.4 version?

As a quite common answer in Open Source field, we could say:
"It will be release as soon as it will be ready !"

Right now we are curently working to finish all the code improvements
related to CW 3.4 release.

We will ask quite soon for volunteers (in this list) to help us to tests
and improve documentation to speed up the release process.

For impatient or addict users ;) You could right now help us with
bugzilla reports on the latest cvs CW version, and/or patch
providing...

--
Olivier Courtin