[Cartoweb-users] white screen after installing cartoweb

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue Nov 6 11:05:24 EST 2007

Oliver Christen wrote:
> if after installing cartoweb you simply get a white screen, it mean:>
> an error occured and the error_reporting has been disabled in php.>
> probability are high that you installed cartoweb 3.3 on php >= 5.2
>
> regards
> Oliver

Hi Oliver, we have here a 3.3 version running on php 5.2.4 with a mapserver 5, gdal 1.4 apache 2.2 on 64bits systems ;-)

And true it's working :-))) with 3.3 defaults but working.

In some weeks we are moving to 3.4 svn cartoweb under the same configuration, and I will give you some news.

     Bruno Friedmann  bruno at ioda-net.ch

Ioda-Net Sàrl   - www.ioda-net.ch
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171