[Cartoweb-users] non available pictures handling ("nap")

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 7 03:44:07 EST 2007

Thanks Oliver, it works fine.

----- Message d'origine ----
De : Oliver Christen <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com>
À : guillaume champlong <goutosig at yahoo.fr>; carto web <cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 7 Novembre 2007, 13h05mn 24s
Objet : Re: [Cartoweb-users] non available pictures handling ("nap")

DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

Hi

an easy solution is to make 2 copy of your blank.png file and
name them nap.png and nam.png. Put them at the same place as the other
icons.

you can also try to touch up the layers.tpl where you have
$element.nextscale and so for the icon handling, but that may be a bit
tricky.