[Cartoweb-users] cartoweb 3.4 installing problem

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Nov 10 07:44:31 EST 2007

Hi Oliver,
Into my working installation of cartoweb 3.2, in Cartoweb\htdocs there are
the file Client.php and server.php, if a user type a link as the following:

www.mydomain.com/cartoweb3/htdocs/Client.php

he can display the test plugin. Is there a way in order to avoid this use?
If I delete the file I get an error and my project are available no more.
Are  there  security problem ?

Another little issue.I've tryed to  intstall last version of Cartoweb, I
download the same files which are displayed into the installing instruction
on Windows Env. I've failed becouse of the paths between ms4w and cartoweb
are not right. To tell the truth I've installed in blind mode : forward ,
forward ... end.   Is there a well known issue about ?
Can I use wamp intead of msw4 ? in this case what is the best version I can
use whose module are well supported ?

many thanks as always.

 Sponsor:
 New Giorno e Notte Plus: ordina il prodotto dimagrante n° 1 in Italia

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7109&d=20071110