[Cartoweb-users] multiple Delete Button editplugin

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Nov 14 08:56:40 EST 2007

Hi

deleting a feature is a complex action and emulating it would be fairly complex, even I wouldnt want to touch that.

if you really really want to do it, the functions called on delete is DeleteFeatureTool.prototype.onMouseDown in dhtmlAPI.js
but I have no idea what you need to copy or modify so you can call it with a clic on a button instead of a clic on the map, sorry.