[Cartoweb-users] Plugin search how-to configure pre-programmedscale for recenter

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Wed Nov 14 09:01:01 EST 2007

Hi Oliver, thanks for the respond.

I've look around and found another (perharps) way to achieve this goals.

In fact, if we can do a
	CartoWeb.trigger('Location.Zoom', myscale);
after recenter do it's job, it would be perfect.

or having a little change in Location.Ajax and have a RecenterZoom action ?

I've try to chain the reaction, but as asynchronimous, the result is not sure.

Any opinion about this way of doing ...