[Cartoweb-users] Couldn't load the toolTips plugin

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:18:35 EST 2007

Hi all,

I am using cartoweb 3.4.0, I would like to add the toolTips plugin but it
always directs me to the Failure page whenever the project is loaded.  The
first 3 rows of the failure page are :

Class : SoapFaultWrapper
Message : Couldn't load plugin ServerToolTips
Backtrace:

What I have done for setting up the plugin are:
1) loaded the plugin on both clilent side (client.ini) and server side
(myproject.ini)
2) prepared the toolTips.ini in \client_conf
3) in cartoclient.tpl, I have added in the header :

{if $toolTips_active|default:''}
    <script type="text/javascript"
       src="{r type=js plugin=toolTips}overlib_mini.js{/r}"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript"
      src="{r type=js plugin=toolTips}ToolTips.ajax.js{/r}"></script>
{/if}

and added in the body :

{if $toolTips_active|default:''}
        <label for="toolTipsSwitch">ToolTips active</label>
        <input type="checkbox" name="toolTipsSwitch" id="toolTipsSwitch"
checked="checked" />
{/if}

Have I done anything wrong or missed anything?

Many thanks!

Jady