[Cartoweb-users] initialMapState definition by URL or Php

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Nov 29 06:55:39 EST 2007

mmm
this is quite strange, as the check on the initialMapState is almost the
first thing done.
the script check first for initialState in url, then it tries to get
CW3_INITIAL_MAP_STATE_ID from env and finally try to get it from config.

you can try to put some "print ('something');" in function
getInitialMapState in Cartoclient.php to see whats happening.