[Cartoweb-users] problem on production server

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Oct 4 04:32:54 EDT 2007

you can upload the files you already have on your pc.

once you are connected with putty, go to the /cartoweb3/ folder,
it will probably be in the www folder if that is were you uploaded the files,
and type the install commande:
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.4/xhtml/user.install.html#user.install.main.setup.example.basic
if "gisalaska.com" is the url you registered, the base-url will probably be http://www.gisalaska.com/cartoweb3/htdocs/
this obviously depend where you uploaded the files