[Cartoweb-users] WMS and password

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Oct 5 02:30:03 EDT 2007

Hi
I may be wrong as this is not really my field. Maybe someone else in the list may know better.

As far as I know, password protected WMS are not standard and mostly depend of the kind of WMS server used.
So the first thing would be to know how you are supposed login to the WMS server. Then I may tell you if thats supported or not and what would be needed to make it work.