[Cartoweb-users] Show layers in a defined order

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 9 05:18:23 EDT 2007

mmm, maybe you can trigger the layer selection by using the filter layer_select=layer_to_select_1,layer_to_select_2,... at the same time you do the layer reorder call.
if im not wrong, the filter will trigger the layer selection before layerReorder is called, meaning the layers *should* be in selectedMsLayerIds