[Cartoweb-users] Omit layers from PDF legend

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Oct 15 09:43:59 EDT 2007

hi

i think you can unselect layer from the legend block by simply writing their id (the layer id is what you used in the layers.ini file) with a "!" in front.

so, for example with the demoCW3, you have the layers "road" and "icelan" defined in the layers.ini and you dont want them to be listed in the legend, you write
blocks.legend.content = "!road, !iceland"(dont forget to remove the ; at the front of the line!)regardsOliver----- Original Message -----