[Cartoweb-users] New DropDown Menu

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Fri Oct 19 03:25:28 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I tried to add a new plugin, which should be triggered according to the
selection in a dropdown menu. Therefore, I examined the source code for
the project chooser to build a new dropdown menu. I add to cartoclient.tpl:

      {if $tabInfo_active|default:''}
      {t}Choose Layer{/t}<br />
      <select name="layer"
onchange="javascript:document.carto_form.posted.value=0;FormItemSelected();">
      {html_options values=$layer_values output=$layer_output
selected=$layer}
      </select><br />
      {/if}

Then I wrote the plugin with the following renderForm method:

    public function renderForm(Smarty $template) {

        $loutput = array("Layer A", "Layer B", "Layer C");

        $template->assign(array('tabInfo_active'  => true,
                                'layer_values' => "Layer A",
                                'layer_output' => $loutput,
                                'layer' => "Layer A"));
    }

If I access cartoweb now (using reset session) I only see the first
array element ("Layer A") in the menu. Why does it not show the others?

Thanks in advance!
Carolin

--
Carolin Latze