[Cartoweb-users] Refresh map server side

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Oct 23 08:19:09 EDT 2007

the map should be refreshed automaticaly as long as you did the mapObj
modification in function handlePreDrawing (server side of your plugin) or
before (see flux diagram
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc/misc/plugins_diagram.pdf)

when in ajax mode, you also need to be sure you *dont* have
$pluginEnabler->disableCoreplugins(); in the ajaxHandleAction function.

as long as the coreplugin are triggered (especialy images) the map should be
refreshed.