[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb and Mapserver 5.0

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 13 02:27:59 EDT 2007

Hi
the testing and integration of the new mapserver version with CW3 should be planified soon but I cant give you any deadline yet.

  I am playing with Mapserver 5.0rc1 and the new AGG renderer. While for all my other projects this renderer works fine (resulting maps are much!!! nicer as with GD renderer), I have big trouble correctly rendering point symbols in a Cartoweb application. Has anybody tried the Mapserver 5 with Cartoweb?

  BR

  frequens