[Cartoweb-users] How to set session to database

Broun Uganda tekuganda at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:06:12 EDT 2007

Yes there is an error,session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Failed to initialize storage module: user (path: /ms4w/tmp) in C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\client\Cartoclient.php on line 404

This is because i changed session.save_handler = files to session.save_handler = user
Broun Uganda

From: oliver.christen at camptocamp.comTo: tekuganda at hotmail.com; cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.orgSubject: Re: [Cartoweb-users] How to set session to databaseDate: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:00:11 +0200

Hi

we have never tried using session save in database so I have sadely no answer.

do you have any error message?