[Cartoweb-users] fullextent / default location

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Sep 25 08:38:30 EDT 2007

the fullextent tool use the initialMapStates bbox data

$this->fullExtent =
$this->cartoclient->getInitialMapState()->location->bbox;

if you want to change this behaviour, you need to extend the location plugin

im not sure but I think you can simply modify the handleInit function with
$this->fullExtent = $locationInit->fullExtent;
instead of
$this->fullExtent =
$this->cartoclient->getInitialMapState()->location->bbox;

if this doesnt work, you can try to add a new parameter in the location.ini
file with the real full extent, that way you can simply use it like this in
function handleFullExtent:

$bboxRequest->bbox = $this->getConfig()->realFullExtent;
( realFullExtent being the new param in config )
instead of the existing
$bboxRequest->bbox = $this->fullExtent;