[Cartoweb-users] Bug : RawImage doesn't work under protected area

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Wed Apr 9 14:33:22 EDT 2008

Oliver Christen wrote:
> are you using the mode=image or the exportImg plugin ?

We are using the mode=image ... Don't know the exportImg plugin.

As the bug I report could be only a rfe (request for ehancement).
There's some trouble here with their server inside a nated dmz. And this cause the trouble.

I've just modified the ClientImage.php to use a header("Location: $mapUrl"); and everything work for their case.

Is there any advantage to use the exportImg plugin over the mode=image ???