[Cartoweb-users] problems refreshing map with hilight

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Apr 10 06:18:13 EDT 2008

I dont think it's too late, but it's possibly to early.
handleStandardParameters is called from
handleHttpPostRequest/handleHttpGetRequest.
There are quite some steps after that when your modifications can be
overrided by other existing behaviour.
seeing function hilight in ServerQuery.php, it seems it will automaticaly
hilight all queried layers ( foreach ($tables as $table)  ... )
so did you only set the hilight parameter in your modification or do you
also redefine the layers to query ?