[Cartoweb-users] Layer Reorder

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Apr 14 07:46:35 EDT 2008

I dont see anything special in your mapfile's layers definition that would
explain the problem you encountered.

I would be more tempted to think fixing non contiguous layers is not
supported correctly in the layerReoder plugin.
I fear you will need to try to debug the plugin to see whats happening in
details in your case.