[Cartoweb-users] new tabs for layer groups

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 16 02:06:00 EDT 2008

Hi

The layers plugin is sadely not designed to allow the separation of layers
list in multiple place.
It is possible but it is not easy.
What you want to do would require to touch up several part of the plugin: in
the ClientLayers.php you would need to modify the way the layers list is
generated and outputed to the template. It would be function fetchLayer and
drawLayersList. Then you would need to modify the layers template to handle
multiple instance (something like that is implemented in the toolbar
template) but that require some additional php variable handling.