[Cartoweb-users] speed up php script (bit off topics)

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue Apr 22 08:20:27 EDT 2008

giuseppe.derossi at email.it wrote:
> Hi,
> have you experienced in using php accelerator for cartoweb ?
>
> Thanks and best regards
>
> Giu
>  --
Hi Giu,

I mainly install apc (which will become the defact accelerator cache in php6)
It install quickly from the pecl repository. And give nice result. ( give it a try You will see the changes)

One cartoweb call represent somewhat 15Mo file cached !!!

We don't have seen trouble with smarty tpl.

The only precaution to take is : if you modify your tpl or js css or other it's great to clear the cache.
apache2 restart or do it by the apc admin frontend.

     Bruno Friedmann  bruno at ioda-net.ch

Ioda-Net Sàrl   - www.ioda-net.ch
  2830 Vellerat - Switzerland

  Tél : ++41 32 435 7171