[Cartoweb-users] speed up php script (bit off topics)

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Wed Apr 23 06:50:40 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm using php5.1 and there is an apc module, I've activated it, configured,
and tested, all is ok, but regarding the performance there no improve, but
there is a complexive decreasing of the whole system on requesting pages.
Maybe I need the newest version, but thas is my experience.

Thanks and best regards

Giu