[Cartoweb-users] Re: Printing a WMS layer to a PDF error

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Apr 24 02:26:01 EDT 2008

Hi Ben

1) the problem comes from the fact fpdf doesnt support interlaced png, Im not sure but I think you must define an non-interlaced OUTPUTFORMAT in your mapfile.

2) I think this problem occured before but I dont remember the details as I didnt take care of it myself. I will ask around and let you know when I have more infos.