[Cartoweb-users] Search results limit

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 25 02:47:17 EDT 2008

IE has some limitation to the quantity of data that can be handled at once
in an ajax response.
With the Ajax implementation in Cartoweb, the limit seems to be something
like 260000 characters or so (we didnt test this extensively, the value is
only informative)
So if your query result return a lot of data, it may be too much to by
handled by IE at once.

Can you tell me exactly what activity you have in your JS Trace Debugger
windows after a long query ? (clear the debugger windows before doing the
query, the "clear" button is at the bottom on the debugger windows)