[Cartoweb-users] Search results limit

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 25 04:48:14 EDT 2008

ok, it seems to effectively crap out after the "Plugins that gave response:
" stage. (The next line is a new action triggered by the search plugin,
which is not linked with the query action.)

To be sure IE recieve correctly the query result, we will do a slight
modification in the file AjaxHandler.js

On line 272, you have "Logger.trace('Response received!');"
Right after that, simply add "$('debug').innerHTML = response.responseText;"

and at the end of your cartoclient.tpl (just before the </body> tag) add
this :
<textarea id="debug" style="width:800px;height:400px;"></textarea>

Clean the cartoweb cache.

This will display the whole ajax response in the textarea at the bottom of
your page.
It's ugly but it's uselful.
You should see something like this inside (you may have to scroll down for a
while):

    <plugin name="tables">
                <htmlCode id="tableResult" value="<h2>Requête</h2>
    <caption>Glaciers</caption>

(I did this example with the demoCW3, so the fields returned are different
from what you should have.)

Let me know what you get.