[Cartoweb-users] password protected layer and max zoom

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Apr 28 01:48:56 EDT 2008

Hi

by "log" I presume you mean "auth".

please read
http://www.cartoweb.org/doc_head/docbook/xhtml/user.security.html#user.security.plugin_permissions.layers
you can set the security configuration either in the mapfile or in the
layers.ini

for max zoom, there is no existing functionality to do that.
mabye puting twice the same layer in your mapfile with different min/max and
different securty settings may solve the problem (1 layer visible for
logedin role, 1 layer visible for anonymous role)
I havent tried that myself.