[Cartoweb-users] From Windows XP to CentOS

Fabio D'Ovidio fabiodovidio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 06:11:24 EDT 2008

Hi list!
I developed a cartoweb plugin for an application of mine on Windows Xp
and now I'm migrating the project on Linux CentOS5.
I have two problem but I don't know why:

1. I installed apache, php, php\mapscript, mapserver and I have no error
displayed in info.php that check for php_mapscript.so module
2. I loaded extensions e.g. php_mapscript.so in php.ini
3. I configured PEAR extension for php in order to connect DBs

The errors are:

1. Call to undefined function ms_newprojectionobj() (but php_mapscript
module is loaded)
2. Unable to recenter on feature ids

What's worng?

Fabio