[Cartoweb-users] how to refresh legend layers after mapoverlayoperation?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Apr 30 05:10:37 EDT 2008

Hi

I presume the map cache is not refreshed.
Maybe you could try to force a map cache refresh. See this post on how to
test that:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2008-February/003297.html
though in your case you would need to set some public variable or function
in your mapoverlay plugin and access that from the getMap function from
MapResultCache.php

A proper mecanism to force map cache refresh is not implemented yet, we are
still thinking about how to do it in a clean way.