[Cartoweb-users] layer of points from select

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sat Aug 2 05:58:28 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've to create a layer which displayes a set of points with a linked label.
Points are coordinates from a database, they display buildings which can be
into two different status : renewed ones or not.

I'd like to use two little icons to display the point according to the
different status and I want to display the name of the building by the icon.
The database can be updated in a indipendent way.

Is there a way in order to put the select from the database into a layer of
the mapfile ? is there a way in order to manage the whole set of points in
only one layer so I can link the right icon and label according to the
status ?

Can performance problems arise by using a select into the mapfile ?

Thank in advance and best regards

Giu

 Sponsor:
 EmailBlog: news, curiosità, tendenze dalla rete ... e le tue opinioni!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8138&d=20080802