[Cartoweb-users] exportDxf

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 03:51:45 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I am using CartoWeb 3.4 and have set up the outline plugin, but failed to
make the exportDxf plugin work.

Here is what I have set for the exportDxf plugin:

1)   loaded the exportDxf plugin in my client.ini file
2)   configured the exportDxf.ini file in my client_conf folder as described
in the manual
3)   included "<div id="exportDxfContainer">{$exportDxf}</div>" in my
cartoclient.tpl

The problems are:
1)   the Export Dxf button is not shown untill some outline features are
drawn and the browser is refreshed
2)   after the Export Dxf button is shown, nothing happen after clicking it,
i.e. no export action is performed

Have I missed any settings?  Thank you very much for any help in advanced.

Regards,
Jady