[Cartoweb-users] Problem with internationalization

Arnaud DELEURME a.deleurme at gers.cci.fr
Wed Aug 27 04:38:35 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am e-mailing you in regards to a small glitch we have stumbled upon… We have a problem with regards to a translation (file po). When running it in French there are no apparent problems; however it is in English that we have experience problems relating to the recognition (it uses the translation in French).

In the file myproject.en.po, there are 2 “fuzzy” entries as opposed to normally one.

1 st question: Is it the extra “fuzzy” that is causing the problem?

2 nd question: If this is the case, how exactly is it happening? During the compilation there wasn’t a duplication error.

3 rd question: How can we avoid the appearance of the second fuzzy? If we delete the second fuzzy in myproject.en.po, it returns when we recompile the project.

Thanks for your help.

Arno