[Cartoweb-users] msProcessProjection error

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 4 06:19:16 EST 2008

Hi
im not really sure as I have never encoutered such error before but it seems to happens at phpmapscript level when creating a new map object.
You will think it's a bit easy for me to say but the problem may be in the way php_mapscript was compiled for fedora ?
You may get more help on the mapserver mailinglist.