[Cartoweb-users] modify layers.tpl or cartoclient.tpl or CSS ??

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 6 02:04:59 EST 2008

Hi

each layerGroup is practicaly represented by a <div> element in the
template. If you want your layerGroup to be side-by-side, you need to either
modify the css properties of these div or replace the div by <span>
elements, though it will certainly have side effects on how all the elements
are displayed, so you will need to do some adjustement to the layers's css
and template.