[Cartoweb-users] Problem with Cartoweb basic setup

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 11 10:15:29 EST 2008

sorry, I missread your previous email

the setup script replace the cartoclientBaseUrl only if the client.ini file
contains the corresponding replacement variables in a client.ini.in file
you probably do not have these variables nor the .ini.in file, so you need
to write the url by hand in your project's client.ini

cartoclientBaseUrl = http://localhost/cartoweb3/htdocs/ or something like
that

> Hi Oliver,
>
> I tried it the other way around and I get the same blank result.  Any
> other ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Jill
>

> Oliver Christen wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>>> C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\>php.exe
>>> C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\cw3setup.php --help
>>
>> you have to do it the other way around:
>>
>> C:\ms4w\apps\cartoweb3\>C:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\php.exe
>> cw3setup.php --help
>>
>> for cw3setup.php to work correctly, you must be in the Cartoweb root
>> folder, this is a limitation of the setup script
>>
>> for convenience, you can add the path to php.exe in your windows's PATH
>> environment variable, this should make your life easier
>>
>> regards
>> OLiver
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jill Recla" <jill.recla at jax.org>

>>> 'msg' => 'You need to set cartoclientBaseUrl in client.ini',
>>> 'message' => 'You need to set cartoclientBaseUrl in client.ini
>>> Backtrace:
>>>
>>> file: 454 - C:\\ms4w\\apps\\cartoweb3\\client\\Cartoclient.php
>>> call: ClientConfig->__construct(Object(ClientProjectHandler))
>>>
>>> file: 675 - C:\\ms4w\\apps\\cartoweb3\\client\\Cartoclient.php
>>> call: Cartoclient->getConfig()
>>>
>>> file: 401 - C:\\ms4w\\apps\\cartoweb3\\client\\Cartoclient.php
>>> call: Cartoclient->initializePlugins()
>>>
>>> file: 31 - C:\\ms4w\\apps\\cartoweb3\\htdocs\\client.php
>>> call: Cartoclient->__construct()
>>>
>>> file: 3 - C:\\ms4w\\apps\\cartoweb3\\htdocs\\genosis.php
>>> call: require_once("C:\\ms4w\\apps\\cartoweb3\\htdocs\\client.php")
>>>
>>> Which makes sense, since the cw3setup.php file doesn't appear to be
>>> doing anything.
>>>
>>> I made sure that the lines
>>>
>>> extension=php_soap.dll
>>> extension=php_curl.dll